Monday, December 6, 2010

Another year under our Santa belts...

Well, ho-ho-hodey-ho.  A big thank you to my makeup team: Tanya, Melissa and Lia.  These ladies were a huuuuuuuuge help at the Living Christmas Tree performances in the makeup department.  We had a total of 7 shows this past week and we ROCKED IT!!!  Everyone was makeup complete by the end of the first half.  Way to go, makeup divas!  It was such a pleasure to work with the cast and crew of the LCT, as well as our special guests: Elizabeth & Scott Rhyno and Jay Calder.  They are a fine bunch of people!  And talent! Boy did we have a talented bunch of cast and crew.. not to mention over 300 volunteers to make this thing happen.  Everyone... give yourselves a pat on the back!


This week:  I have a great bunch of folks that I'll be working on... a few Christmas party gals, a good friend that knows the value of good makeup ;^), and get this.... ELVIS!  Yep!  Thane Dunn and I will be putting our little noggins together and improving his Elvis look (makeup wise... you should see him... he's the real deal!)  for an upcoming concert.   Thane is an award winner and I will be pleased to work with him on this project.  (Can't wait to see his costumes, too!  They're totally fab!)


So... I'm off to slip into a post-Tree coma now for a few days.  If you are looking for me, I'm under a pile of makeup brushes waiting to be cleaned.  


D.

No comments:

Post a Comment